Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One week out

From moving. Oh my goodness. Thank goodness. I'm about to lose my mind here.

So, we got the retro range last week. And it's being kept safe for us until we move in, so we had one less thing to lug into the storage locker last Saturday. That was a fun move let me tell you. Ugh. I never ever want to move again. Seriously. On the upside I did get to spend a good bit of the day with Liz in Erie, taking some of Finn's outgrown clothing to Once Upon a Child. Hopefully she and Melia will be coming down for a few days once we're settled into the new house. Downside: No wings. I guess Antler's doesn't open until 8 on Saturdays. Darn our luck. Maybe next time.

Today Finn and I went to town and had tea with Bethany and her sweet little guy Harper. I haven't seen B since...forever ago. It was excellent catching up with her and exchanging baby stories and whatnot. Hopefully we can do it again soon. It's nice to have another level-headed mom to talk to. And she took Finn's Gdiapers off my hands, so one less thing to pack. Bonus.

Now off to enjoy a late lunch while the doozer dozes and round up ingredients for dinner tonight.

No comments: